There is nothing better than seeing the change in confidence and self-esteem that occurs in my patients when we create their new beautiful smiles. I have had the pleasure of meeting so many wonderful people, each with a unique story and specific goals, which gives me a passion for perfection.
My staff members are enthusiastic about how they contribute to our practice, each one bringing something different to the team. A smile is a powerful tool that can change a person’s life. It is a pleasure for me to provide a service that so positively changes the lives of individuals by the simple gift of smiling.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Human Biology — La Sierra University 2000
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery — Loma Linda University, 2004
- Master of Science in Orthodontics — Loma Linda University, 2006
I have always considered myself to be a lifelong learner. I stay focused on the newest developments in orthodontics through continuing education, allowing me to provide state-of-the-art treatment with the latest technology for comfortable patient care and ideal results.
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- Humboldt Del-Norte Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honor Society
Outside the Office
I love to spend my time with my wife Verenice and our twin daughters Leahni and Gianna. We have two dogs, two cats, and two bunnies. I collect kaleidoscopes and in my free time, I enjoy jogging and traveling. I am also active in my community as a sponsor of local soccer, baseball, basketball, football, and cheerleading teams. Sponsoring is my way to give back to the kids that help make my profession possible.